EQUIPMENT AND MANPOWER PROVISION
At KOBIK, we provide as part of our numerous services equipment and manpower for our clients. To this regard, we reduce the bottle neck our clients face in searching endlessly for these services. We provide major, minor and ancillary equipment as is related to the oil and gas industry, construction industry and transportation industry. We concentrate on providing state of art equipment tailored to meet our diverse clients need.
We equally provide consultants in various areas of the Exploration and Production Industry. These ranges from Reservoir Engineers, Production Technologists, Petrophysicists, Geologists, Well Engineering, Well Intervention, Well Completion and Production Engineering. We have an organized set up of experienced and well trained personnel who have over the years demonstrated a strong understanding and application of their various areas of specialization. These select few have proven themselves in tested and recognized exploration and Production companies including very reputable and dependent Oil and Gas service companies.
Equipment we provide includes but are not limited to the following
- High & Low Pressure Pumps
- Nitrogen Pumps
- Coiled Tubing Units
- Wireline Units
- Cementing Units
- Batch Mixer
- Slickline Unit
- High & Low Pressure Pipes
- High & Low Pressure Hoses
- Fluid Storage Tanks
- Chemical Storage Tanks
- Light Tower
- Air Compressors
- Concrete Mixers
- Road Construction Equipment (Excavators, Payloaders, Graders, Vibro Rollers, Compactors, Pavers, Back Hoes etc.)
Some of our Equipment
- This skid is equipped with spark arrestor, emergency shutoff device and overpressure shutoff device, which meet the anti-explosive requirements for offshore application.
- This skid is suitable for offshore acidizing operation, fluid recirculating for offshore and land cementing, well cleanout, sand control and fracturing and can discharge the sewage water after settlement.
- It has a Max. Discharge flow rate of 1.9m3/min (13BPM) and a Max. Working Pressure of 44MPa (6280 PSI).
- The unit is designed for a capacity of 3,500meters of 2-3/8” coiled tubing and maximum working pressure of 10,000psi, which is widely used for the oil well service of drilling, fracturing and workover, etc.The unit comprises hydraulic power pack, control cabin, CTU trailer, hose reel andcoiled tubing reel, injector and wellhead control equipment, and requests no external power supply.
- The coiled tubing reel is designed quick installation. The tubing reel is designed for the coiled tubing from 1.25” to 2.375”.