HEALTH, SAFETY AND ENVIRONMENT (HSE) SYSTEM/ POLICY
Here in KOBIK CONSULTS, We take safety personally. Everyone in our team is valued not only for what they do but for who they are. We do everything in our power to minimize risk by making safety a culture so everyone gets to go home safe.
The personal safety and health of each employee/ client is of primary importance to us. The prevention of work-induced injuries and illnesses is given the highest priority. We provide all mechanical and physical facilities required for personal safety and health in keeping with these standards.
Management has every desire to provide a safe and healthy working place for our employees. To accomplish this, we feel it is important to assure:
- Staffs are provided all reasonable and practicable safeguards to assure safe working conditions.
- Staffs are provided with clean, safe and healthy working conditions.
- All equipment, tools, and machines, are maintained in good repair.
- We study and develop safe work methods and train you in these methods.
- We comply with local safety codes and statutory safety regulations.
- It is the policy of the Company to provide, maintain, and seek to improve standards of Health and Safety.
- Operating practices, which will safeguard all employees and result in safe working conditions and efficient operation, must be followed.
- This statement supports approved safety procedures developed for Company operations.
- Safety is EVERYONE’S RESPONSIBILITY.
- This responsibility rests equally on all who work at the Company and we seek and expect active co-operation and support.
- Correct lifting procedures are used and full use is made of mechanical aids.
- Proper manual lifting techniques are trained and stressed. Lifting of heavy weights solo is discouraged.
- Approved personal protective equipment (PPE’s) is supplied and must be worn at all times.
Kobik is conscious of the necessity and importance of having an effective Safety and Accident Prevention Programme in all its working activities.
GENERAL SAFETY GUIDELINES
By taking a sensible and reasonable attitude to Safety, accidents can be avoided.
Examples of simple measure we take are:
- Areas of operation kept clean and tidy.
- Trained and qualified supervisors with the job.
- Jobs executed by the proper, safe method.
- Short cuts are avoided.
- Warning signs actively used.
- Safety promoted at all times, safety guards and devices fitted and part of the expected operation of equipment.
- All tools are kept in a good state of repair.
- Tools, accessories, materials and equipment are stored in their correct place.
AN IMPECCABLE SAFETY RECORD
Kobik Consults has had no lost time due to workplace injury – ever. We are proud of our safety record and challenge our competitors to match it. We take safety personally. Everyone on our team is valued not only for what they do but for who they are. We do everything in our power to minimize risk so everyone gets to go home.